Writing the book you’ve always wanted to write begins with shifting your mindset. In this intensive 3-month coaching program, I’ll help you get energized, clear-headed, and excited about writing and finishing your manuscript within 12 weeks.
We’ll identify your energy leaks and create a sustainable routine so you have a finished first draft by the end of our time together.
You’ll also learn to manage your time effectively and you’ll have me at your side to make the process easier, faster, and more fun.
Here’s what my system gets you to do:
1. Get clear about your goal and set your intentions
We examine where you are in your project and get clear about your intentions, what you want to accomplish and by when. This includes getting clarity on why you want to write that particular book, who you want to reach, and what effect you want to have on people.
2. Develop a plan on how exactly you’re going to write and complete your manuscript
This includes the actions you will take each week, continuous check-ins to hold you accountable, and addressing any challenges you need to overcome to reach your goal. Every week we’ll assess your progress and make adjustments to your plan if necessary.
3. Release your inner resistance and self-sabotaging tendencies
You might already know what you need to be doing, yet you’re struggling with procrastination, feeling stuck or blocked. I will teach you proven techniques for breaking through your inner resistance, self-doubt and fear that keep you from writing and finishing your book.
4. Organize and develop your book
We’ll uncover your unique voice, story and message, and structure your book so you’re off to a strong start. We’ll also get you early feedback to ensure your book resonates with your target audience.
- Twelve weeks of one-on-one coaching, accountability, and support.
- Transferable skills and mindset shifts that will help you achieve any life goal.
- 9 x 90-minute coaching sessions (we’ll have a call every 10 days).
- Additional support via message (text or email).
- Detailed notes from our coaching sessions.
- Worksheets and resource recommendations.
My goal is to get you to finish your first draft within 3 months. However, some of you will finish sooner, some a little later, depending on the intended length of your book, how much research is involved (which in turn depends on whether you write fiction or nonfiction and how familiar you are with your subject), and what your personal circumstances are.
I’m here to support you every step of the way.